Monday, February 2, 2009

Kansas the Sunflower State

I officially made the trip from Missouri to Kansas the Sunflower state, but it is January and sadly there are no sunflowers. I am visiting Pittsburg State (yes Pittsburg, no not the one in PA) home of the Gorillas.

The chapter has a really cute house, its very home-y with a dormer! I had no idea what a dormer was before I arrived. All the rooms are furnished with desks, chairs, closets and all of the beds are up on the third floor. Its kinda nice that you know when you go to sleep its going to be pitch black and completely quiet. Everyone says its the best sleep you ever get. I woke up a few times last night, but I usually wake up whenever I sleep someplace new for the first night.

Next week I jump from the middle of the country to the East Coast, I'll be glad to be back in Eastern Time. whoo!

No comments: