Sunday, January 25, 2009

Central time and MoWo

Flights today: 2, Richmond to Cincinnati and Cincinnati to Kansas City.
Baggage weight: 53 pounds. So, when I checked my bag in Richmond I literally started to cry when the Delta employee told me it would be $90 for the 3 extra pounds in my bag. really... REALLY!! So, I guess she felt bad for me because she let me go... thank God, I really cant justify paying $30 per extra pound in my bag.

I got delayed in Cincinnati, it was snowing as we landed and pushed everything back, which pushed the visit back a little and made some meetings a little hard. I was supposed to take off a 2:25 and didnt end up leaving until after 3pm. So, today there was not alot of settle time, I literally dropped off bags and then headed off to a meeting. It was a long day of travel, I'm totally wiped out. I still dont really feel like its an hour earlier than it is... hopefully tomorrow the hour will even out : )

No comments: