Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wisconsin- America's Dairyland

Last week I travel from PA to Wisconsin. I flew from Newark NJ ( in NJ just long enough to recognize highway signs and miss it a little) to Atlanta to Minneapolis. You know the expression, all roads lead to Rome? Well for me, all flight connect in Atlanta... really, no matter where you are going and what direction you came from, it all connects in Atlanta.

I spent the last week at University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire. I got to stay in a really sweet chapter house. It snowed the second day of the visit about three inches, and it was definitely below zero at night. I finally got to see Confessions of a Shopaholic, it was nice to get out of the house and see a movie. I miss going to the movies.

This week I am at University of Wisconsin at Stout, I have one more chapter in Wisconsin after this week and then I will be home for a week. It will be great to have my own bed and be able to recognize street signs and restaurants.

1 comment:

Utzingerj said...

Beta Pi will miss you! Wish you could have stayed longer!

-Jillian
Beta Pi